Start an exciting career in real estate!
Pronove Tai & Associates (PT&A) is an established real estate services company providing strategic and innovative solutions to Clients in the office, industrial and mixed use sectors of the property market. The company is recognized for its excellence in client service, integrity and professionalism. PT&A works with large institutions and high profile clients (Alvis Realty Philippines LLC, Amadeus Marketing Philippines, Inc., Amway, LLC, Ann Roque, AsianLife & General Assurance, Inc., Ayala Land) on significant property deals in the Philippines and around the world.
Why work with Pronove Tai & Associates?
The company upholds an open door, collaborative and energetic team environment. Our team is composed of dedicated, hardworking and talented real estate practitioners who are provided with continuous learning opportunities to improve and grow professionally. Pronove Tai is known to industry stakeholders as an excellent employer with a strong mentoring system who engages employees to excel. We focus on growing homegrown talent, emphasize promotions from within and enable team members to emerge as leaders among their peers.
The Account Officer is responsible for identifying leasing and investment opportunities, effectively manage the client and other parties involved while maintaining the company’s quality core values and conclude with a successful contract.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Satisfy the annual individual revenue budget;
- Operate as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to your clients;
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships;
- Encode, in a timely manner, information gathered into the company’s proprietary database management system;
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of solutions based on the client’s needs and objectives;
- Share, give feedback and provide inputs on ways to improve work procedures, particularly those that relate to the duties of the Account Officer; and
- Perform miscellaneous and job-related duties as assigned.
- Graduate of any four (4) year business course;
- Working for, at least, 3 years in Sales or Marketing, preferably in the real estate, banking or hospitality industry;
- An excellent communicator with pleasing personality;
- Able to multi-task and work with minimal supervision;
- Organized, honest, trustworthy and hardworking;
- Computer literate; and
- Must have knowledge or interest in the Real Estate industry.